Radon Dangers: Signs of Radon Poisoning
Radon is a naturally-occurring gas resulting from decaying uranium in the ground. Like carbon monoxide, you can’t see, taste or smell it. Why is radon dangerous? Because radon is radioactive. If you’re exposed to it in high enough concentration over a long period of time, it can lead to lung cancer.
Original Article Source Credits: Familyhandyman , https://www.familyhandyman.com/
Article Written By: Brad Holden
Original Article Posted on: Mar. 20, 2019
Link to Original Article: https://www.familyhandyman.com/article/radon-dangers-signs-of-radon-poisoning/